Delivery direct to your Door! The Semble design box not only allows you to fully custom design your own kitchen layout for an instant online quote but you can also calculate delivery to any postcode in Australia….
Simply take your design into Step 6 Review and enter your delivery address into the fields for an accurate and instant freight quote specific to your design….
1. What will it cost me?
2. How will I pick it up and unload it?
Speed is important: When you are ready to make your decision you want the confidence that it will be delivered in a timely manner! Aligning the Semble state-of-the-art production line with a reputable national carrier who can guarantee us responsive delivery times across Australia means your project is on track with the click of a button.
On average, residents living on the eastern seaboard of Australia can expect delivery of their flat pack kitchen within 7-10 working days with Adelaide (+48 Hrs) and Perth (+72hrs) having a little more time in transit. We still think that’s fast for a custom designed kitchen, made to order and shipped to your door.
* Please note: some custom products and colours may attract additional lead times and you will see this clearly displayed on your quote if applicable.
As you finalise your design you will be able to enter your delivery address and see a calculation of the freight to your door. Our delivery model is very unique in Australia for four very simple reasons:
1. The rate will surprise you – by leveraging a strategic alliance with Toll NQX we are able to offer each customer a very competitive rate around Australia.
2. The freight is calculated DIRECT to your door: you won’t need to factor in trailers, or larger vehicles as your order is actually delivered to your door across Australia.
3. Our flat pack cabinets are professionally packaged in individual boxes. Then your whole order is packaged in a single shipping carton – this means it can be handled by forklifts on its journey to you – but can be simply unpacked by you down into individual boxes once arriving at your door meaning no expensive or complicated unloading equipment is required.
4. Shipping is immediate and is prioritised to your door meaning you don’t have to wait weeks whilst your order is in transit. With the confidence to track your consignment online, you can plan your installation down to the exact day.
You will also see that our Electrical appliances include delivery to your door. The appliances come straight from our national supply arrangements and will come packaged separately to your kitchen. Typically, the appliances will arrive a couple of days after your kitchen cabinets, and we find that this suits most customers as they have been happy playing with their cabinets…
There are some important terms and conditions relating to the Delivery of your order which you should be familiar with – click here for further info.
Each product; be it a cabinet, benchtop or accessory is packed in its own boxes with all required hardware included. In many cases, in order to restrict the individual weight of each box to under 32kg we will package a flat pack cabinet in 2 or 3 boxes.
Each box is clearly labelled with the cabinet code, size and a product image to help with identification and for products with multiple boxes, each box label is numbered. This allows you to open one product at a time and complete your assembly with the necessary hardware before proceeding to the next.
Then your entire order is packed into a hard case for shipping. The hard case is clearly labelled with your delivery details on it. The lid to the hard case is simply held on top by packing tape which means on arrival at your address, simply cut the tape away and lift the lid. This allows you to then remove each item separately…
Please note this hard case is then yours to use or dispose of as you see fit – our delivery agents will not remove this for you.
We’ve done as much as we can to make this part of the process really simple… Now, you can focus on creating an amazing kitchen space.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? We’re happy to provide advice and guidance on your new kitchen, chat about your favourite kitchens, or read you a recipe.
Do you have any questions? We’re here and waiting. Shoot us an email for a prompt reply.
1300 851 221.
Prefer a chat? Our friendly staff are always available to talk kitchens (and sinks).
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions to see if another master designer had the same question.
We’ll walk you through the basic steps required to get an accurate measurement of your kitchen. Before you know it, you’ll be on your way to bringing your dream to life.Measure My Kitchen