Optimise your kitchen workflow with a Semble SINK cabinet.
The Semble SINK cabinets are specifically designed to be the ideal solution for designing around sinks. With the front carcass rail placed vertically, you will have maximum room for installation of your sink without compromising the structural integrity of the cabinet. Available in a range of sizes to suit most popular sinks this simple idea makes so much sense at the time of installation.
With the same moisture resistant carcass as the rest of the range, and a solid high quality hinge system, you can relax knowing you have made the right decision.
Semble cabinets come in a wide range of sizes giving you flexibility to design a kitchen that fits your own unique space. Our online kitchen planner can help you decide if this cabinet is right for your space.Start Designing
The secret behind the Semble concept is simple – Accurate and quality components designed and machined for one purpose: to be put together easily by you, in your home, with minimal tools.
Every component, every cabinet, every order, is manufactured by our state-of-the-art production centre. This means you can rely on your cabinets fitting together, and being square and strong once correctly assembled.
This cabinet feature solid backs and adjustable legs. Note the front rail is rotated into a vertical position to allow maximum clearance for any sink installation.
You will also find an Adjustable shelf is standard across the range. The carcass is assembled with screws and dowells – a fast and simple method of carcass assembly which is accurate and produces a very strong carcass.
This Product includes:
16mm Carcass White components (1.0mm ABS edge)
16mm Coloured door (1.0mm ABS edge)
Adjustable White Shelf (1.0mm ABS edge)
Blum Cliptop hinges
All required assembly screws and dowels
4 x Adjustable Feet
**Handles not included
Assembled Size: 600mm (L) x 724mm (H) x 578mm (D) (excluding kick height of 152mm)
On average, residents living on the eastern seaboard of Australia can expect delivery of their flat pack kitchen within 7-10 working days with Adelaide (+48 hrs) and Perth (+72hrs) having a little more time in transit.
* Please note: some custom products and colours may attract additional lead times. You will see this clearly displayed on your quote if applicable.
Due to the online ordering and custom-made nature of the products which are purchased, we are unable to offer any returns or refunds and therefore we ask you to choose very carefully before ordering.
“You press the button on our machine…”
We are very happy to assist in reviewing your design prior to ordering, both for technical as well as design advice – don’t hesitate to contact us?
In order to meet our customer’s delivery expectations around Australia we have developed a highly automated manufacturing system which means that your specific order will be immediately committed to production after your payment is confirmed through our website. This means we are unable to effect a refund if you change your mind. Again we ask, please choose very carefully before ordering.
Please contact us at Sales@Semble.com.au if require any clarification in this policy.
Semble offer a 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty which protects the original Purchaser of Semble products (including flat pack cabinets, doors, panels, drawer fronts, and laminate benchtops purchased in the original package), from sub-standard materials and/or substandard workmanship in the Semble product range.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original user and requires the Semble products to be properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The Manufacturer’s Warranty applies for the period of 7 years from delivery of the Semble products.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
1. Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
2. Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
3. Installation contrary to instructions provided.
4. Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
5. Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available online at Semble.
6. Failure to observe directions for care.
7. Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
8. Alterations, modifications or use of the Semble Flat Pack Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorised by Semble (Kitchen Brands Pty Ltd).
9. Any alteration of Semble products caused by repairs.
10. Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.
Nothing beats the real thing, so we send all our Semble master designers (that’s you!) a free Sample Kit. The kit includes examples of bench tops and colours, so you can see how your new kitchen fits.Request My Sample Kit