Install your oven and microwave elevated off the floor together in a tower for convenient and safe cooking practices.
This tower is designed to house 600mm ovens and most standard microwaves. While it will work with most generic models the oven space is designed for best fit with the Baumatic BS6FS or P639BS ovens.
With a strong moisture resistant carcass including a solid back, and solid high quality hinge and drawer systems, you can relax knowing you have made the right decision. This makes it simple to design your kitchen the way you want it.
Semble appliance towers are available for general common sized appliances, or specially configured to fit the Baumatic range available right here!Start Designing
The Semble Oven/Microwave towers have been meticulously designed to fit perfectly within the Semble kitchen, using a 359mm drawer to line up across the other drawer cabinets.
This cabinet comes with an oversized panel, which you trim as required and then attach above the oven to achieve a neat fit with minimal spaces. Alternatively, you can ‘pack’ your oven higher using oven blocks (not supplied), and fit the panel below the oven.
Every component, every cabinet, every order, is manufactured by our state-of-the-art production centre. This means you can rely on your cabinets fitting together, and your appliances being installed neatly and safely.
The carcass is assembled with screws and dowells – a fast and simple method of carcass assembly which is accurate and produces a very strong carcass.
This Product includes:
16mm Carcass components (1.0mm ABS edge)
16mm Coloured doors (1.0mm ABS edge)
16mm Coloured Oven panel (1.0mm ABS edge)
1 x H Blum drawer kit (with rail) (25kg rated)
Blum Cliptop hinges
Required assembly screws and dowels
4 x Plastic Feet
*Handles not included
Assembled Size: 600mm (L) x 1963mm (H) x 610mm (D) (excluding kick height of 152mm)
On average, residents living on the eastern seaboard of Australia can expect delivery of their flat pack kitchen within 7-10 working days with Adelaide (+48 hrs) and Perth (+72hrs) having a little more time in transit.
* Please note: some custom products and colours may attract additional lead times. You will see this clearly displayed on your quote if applicable.
Due to the online ordering and custom-made nature of the products which are purchased, we are unable to offer any returns or refunds and therefore we ask you to choose very carefully before ordering.
“You press the button on our machine…”
We are very happy to assist in reviewing your design prior to ordering, both for technical as well as design advice – don’t hesitate to contact us?
In order to meet our customer’s delivery expectations around Australia we have developed a highly automated manufacturing system which means that your specific order will be immediately committed to production after your payment is confirmed through our website. This means we are unable to effect a refund if you change your mind. Again we ask, please choose very carefully before ordering.
Please contact us at Sales@Semble.com.au if require any clarification in this policy.
Semble offer a 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty which protects the original Purchaser of Semble products (including flat pack cabinets, doors, panels, drawer fronts, and laminate benchtops purchased in the original package), from sub-standard materials and/or substandard workmanship in the Semble product range.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original user and requires the Semble products to be properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The Manufacturer’s Warranty applies for the period of 7 years from delivery of the Semble products.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
1. Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
2. Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
3. Installation contrary to instructions provided.
4. Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
5. Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available online at Semble.
6. Failure to observe directions for care.
7. Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
8. Alterations, modifications or use of the Semble Flat Pack Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorised by Semble (Kitchen Brands Pty Ltd).
9. Any alteration of Semble products caused by repairs.
10. Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.
Nothing beats the real thing, so we send all our Semble master designers (that’s you!) a free Sample Kit. The kit includes examples of bench tops and colours, so you can see how your new kitchen fits.Request My Sample Kit