Maximise storage in your next project with the Semble range of POT drawer cabinets. With two large 359mm high drawers they are the perfect storage option for all sorts of pots and pans and appliances. Designed to be practical, accessible and aesthetically balanced in any design, you will find they are simple to assemble, and combined with a high quality Blum drawer side you will have a long lasting quality storage solution in your design.
Each carcass is meticulously drilled for accuracy ensuring your drawer systems are perfectly aligned. Each component is pre-cut and prepared for simple on-site assembly.
Semble drawers cabinets come in a wide range of sizes & options giving you flexibility to design a kitchen that fits your own unique space. Our online kitchen planner can help you decide if this cabinet is right for your space.Start Designing
Semble drawer systems are built around the Blum METABOX range of drawer systems. This cream coloured, metal sided runner is paired with 16mm solid moisture resistant backs and bottoms ensuring an extremely strong and rigid drawer box which will slide effortlessly for years to come.
METABOX drawers are a high-quality system with few components. You can use this tried and tested box system for many different applications in kitchens, hallways, bathrooms and offices – and it’s even suitable for workshops. Robust materials and careful workmanship have resulted in a runner with high stability – up to a maximum dynamic carrying capacity of 30 kg.
Soft Close mechanisms or BLUMOTION is also available as an option for METABOX single extension. As a result, drawers and pull-outs will always close softly and effortlessly no matter how hard you slam them and how heavily loaded they are. Extremely practical and economical: Blum recommend only one BLUMOTION unit for a cabinet width of up to 900 mm.
16mm Carcass components (1.0mm ABS edge)
16mm Coloured drawer fronts (1.0mm ABS edge)
2 x M Blum drawer kits PLUS Gallery Rail (25kg rated)
Required assembly screws and dowels
4 x Plastic Feet
*Handles not included
Assembled Size: 700mm (L) x 724mm (H) x 578mm (D) (excluding kick height of 152mm)
On average, residents living on the eastern seaboard of Australia can expect delivery of their flat pack kitchen within 7-10 working days with Adelaide (+48 hrs) and Perth (+72hrs) having a little more time in transit.
* Please note: some custom products and colours may attract additional lead times. You will see this clearly displayed on your quote if applicable.
Due to the online ordering and custom-made nature of the products which are purchased, we are unable to offer any returns or refunds and therefore we ask you to choose very carefully before ordering.
“You press the button on our machine…”
We are very happy to assist in reviewing your design prior to ordering, both for technical as well as design advice – don’t hesitate to contact us?
In order to meet our customer’s delivery expectations around Australia we have developed a highly automated manufacturing system which means that your specific order will be immediately committed to production after your payment is confirmed through our website. This means we are unable to effect a refund if you change your mind. Again we ask, please choose very carefully before ordering.
Please contact us at Sales@Semble.com.au if require any clarification in this policy.
Semble offer a 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty which protects the original Purchaser of Semble products (including flat pack cabinets, doors, panels, drawer fronts, and laminate benchtops purchased in the original package), from sub-standard materials and/or substandard workmanship in the Semble product range.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original user and requires the Semble products to be properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The Manufacturer’s Warranty applies for the period of 7 years from delivery of the Semble products.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
1. Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
2. Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
3. Installation contrary to instructions provided.
4. Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
5. Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available online at Semble.
6. Failure to observe directions for care.
7. Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
8. Alterations, modifications or use of the Semble Flat Pack Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorised by Semble (Kitchen Brands Pty Ltd).
9. Any alteration of Semble products caused by repairs.
10. Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.
Nothing beats the real thing, so we send all our Semble master designers (that’s you!) a free Sample Kit. The kit includes examples of bench tops and colours, so you can see how your new kitchen fits.Request My Sample Kit