Using this UBO Plinth is an easy, cost-effective way to include a hotplate and oven into your design.
For attention to detail, this product is built with a coloured base to match your cabinet doors. The plinth requires cabinets or a Base End Panel to be designed adjacent to this in order for the vertical rails to be fitted against (See images above)
A 116mm high coloured front is supplied to be fitted above the oven for a neat fit with minimal gaps. This coloured front has been designed for the Baumatic 600mm oven and will need no trimming on site to fit off. A second, 200mm coloured front is also supplied which will offer additional installation options should you be using a non-typical appliance size.
Semble UBO plinths are available in 600mm and 900mm widths to suit standard oven sizes. Our online kitchen planner can help you decide if this cabinet is right for your space.Start Designing
This cabinet is technically quite simple. It is essentially only a base with two vertical rails, a dowelled-in top carcass rail, and a coloured front panel.
Once the basic plinth is installed, there are two methods for installation of the oven and coloured panel:
(1) The simplest installation is to place the oven directly onto the base of the plinth. you can then measure and trim either supplied coloured panel to acheive a neat fit with minimal spaces – screw from behind.
(2) You may wish to ‘pack’ your oven higher using oven blocks (not supplied). This will require you to then cut and fit two coloured panels to sit above and below. For the bottom panel you will need to fashion a fixing method from behind (using the rails) so you can fix unseen from behind.
Either method is perfectly acceptable depending upon your preferences and DIY skill level…
16mm Carcass components (1.0mm ABS edge)
2 x 16mm Coloured panels (1.0mm ABS edge)
Required assembly screws and dowels
4 x Plastic Feet
Assembled Size: 900mm (L) x 724mm (H) x 560mm (D) (excluding kick height of 152mm)
On average, residents living on the eastern seaboard of Australia can expect delivery of their flat pack kitchen within 7-10 working days with Adelaide (+48 hrs) and Perth (+72hrs) having a little more time in transit.
* Please note: some custom products and colours may attract additional lead times. You will see this clearly displayed on your quote if applicable.
Due to the online ordering and custom-made nature of the products which are purchased, we are unable to offer any returns or refunds and therefore we ask you to choose very carefully before ordering.
“You press the button on our machine…”
We are very happy to assist in reviewing your design prior to ordering, both for technical as well as design advice – don’t hesitate to contact us?
In order to meet our customer’s delivery expectations around Australia we have developed a highly automated manufacturing system which means that your specific order will be immediately committed to production after your payment is confirmed through our website. This means we are unable to effect a refund if you change your mind. Again we ask, please choose very carefully before ordering.
Please contact us at Sales@Semble.com.au if require any clarification in this policy.
Semble offer a 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty which protects the original Purchaser of Semble products (including flat pack cabinets, doors, panels, drawer fronts, and laminate benchtops purchased in the original package), from sub-standard materials and/or substandard workmanship in the Semble product range.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original user and requires the Semble products to be properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The Manufacturer’s Warranty applies for the period of 7 years from delivery of the Semble products.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
1. Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
2. Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
3. Installation contrary to instructions provided.
4. Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
5. Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available online at Semble.
6. Failure to observe directions for care.
7. Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
8. Alterations, modifications or use of the Semble Flat Pack Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorised by Semble (Kitchen Brands Pty Ltd).
9. Any alteration of Semble products caused by repairs.
10. Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.
Nothing beats the real thing, so we send all our Semble master designers (that’s you!) a free Sample Kit. The kit includes examples of bench tops and colours, so you can see how your new kitchen fits.Request My Sample Kit