AVENTOS Lift-up is the ideal system for mid and high wall units and for niche cabinets with cabinets positioned above them. Providing easy access to your cabinet interiors, you'll love the smooth action of these smart storage solutions.
Semble special cabinets are professionally designed to maximise overhead storage in your design. From glassware and plates, to everyday small appliances, you can be confident that the solid construction style of the Semble carcass is designed to securely store your commonly used kitchen items overhead for years to come.
The AVENTOS Lift-up cabinets use a high-quality Blum lift mechanism to provide smooth and functional accessible storage as part of your design. Easy to adjust, the reliable action will give you years of easy opening.
With a solid 16mm back, dowelled and screwed together, each Aventos Lift-up cabinet is designed to offer flexibility for installation in a variety of situations from timber or metal framed walls, through to blockwork. Choose the Semble Aventos Lift-up cabinet and relax knowing you have made the right decision.
Semble cabinets come in a wide range of sizes giving you flexibility to design your own kitchen that fits your own unique space.Start Designing
The secret behind the Semble concept is simple – Accurate and quality components designed and machined for one purpose: to be put together easily by you, in your home, with minimal tools.
Every component, every cabinet, every order, is manufactured by our state-of-the-art production centre. This means you can rely on your cabinets fitting together perfectly, and being square and strong once correctly assembled.
This cabinet features a solid back which is dowelled and screwed into the end gables. This is a fast and simple method of carcass assembly which is accurate and produces a very strong cabinet – critical when you are storing valuable kitchen items overhead.
This Product includes:
16mm Carcass White components (1.0mm ABS edge)
16mm Coloured door (1.0mm ABS edge)
Adjustable White Shelf (1.0mm ABS edge)
Blum Aventos HK hinges
All required assembly screws and dowels
*Handle not included
Assembled Size: 800mm (L) x 550mm (H) x 318mm (D) (sits on 655mm splash height)
On average, residents living on the eastern seaboard of Australia can expect delivery of their flat pack kitchen within 7-10 working days with Adelaide (+48 hrs) and Perth (+72hrs) having a little more time in transit.
* Please note: some custom products and colours may attract additional lead times. You will see this clearly displayed on your quote if applicable.
Due to the online ordering and custom-made nature of the products which are purchased, we are unable to offer any returns or refunds and therefore we ask you to choose very carefully before ordering.
“You press the button on our machine…”
We are very happy to assist in reviewing your design prior to ordering, both for technical as well as design advice – don’t hesitate to contact us?
In order to meet our customer’s delivery expectations around Australia we have developed a highly automated manufacturing system which means that your specific order will be immediately committed to production after your payment is confirmed through our website. This means we are unable to effect a refund if you change your mind. Again we ask, please choose very carefully before ordering.
Please contact us at Sales@Semble.com.au if require any clarification in this policy.
Semble offer a 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty which protects the original Purchaser of Semble products (including flat pack cabinets, doors, panels, drawer fronts, and laminate benchtops purchased in the original package), from sub-standard materials and/or substandard workmanship in the Semble product range.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original user and requires the Semble products to be properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The Manufacturer’s Warranty applies for the period of 7 years from delivery of the Semble products.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
1. Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
2. Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
3. Installation contrary to instructions provided.
4. Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
5. Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available online at Semble.
6. Failure to observe directions for care.
7. Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
8. Alterations, modifications or use of the Semble Flat Pack Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorised by Semble (Kitchen Brands Pty Ltd).
9. Any alteration of Semble products caused by repairs.
10. Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.
Nothing beats the real thing, so we send all our Semble master designers (that’s you!) a free Sample Kit. The kit includes examples of bench tops and colours, so you can see how your new kitchen fits.Request My Sample Kit