Close your drawers softly and effortlessly!
This quality Soft-Close system from Blum will close your drawers softly and effortlessly.
Available as an optional extra for all Semble drawers, this simple add-on will ensure drawers will always close softly and effortlessly no matter how hard you slam them and how heavily loaded they are. Extremely practical and economical: you only need one BLUMOTION unit for a cabinet width of up to 900 mm.
All Semble drawers are drilled for instant and simple fitting of this accessory – add into your order now or purchase later knowing you can easily retrofit at any time…Start Designing
Two simple steps to perfect motion on your drawers! All Semble drawer carcasses are drilled for the Blumotion mechanism and each drawer bottom is pre-drilled at accept the Latch. With a high degree of accuracy, your job becomes simple and straightforward…
Firstly, the Blumotion attachment is screwed onto the Left Hand side of the carcass with two supplied screws into the pre-drilled positions.
Secondly the Latch is screwed into the underside of the drawer box with three screws. No adjustment necessary.
In the case where your cabinet size requires a second mechanism on your drawer, the attachment can be reversed and used on the Right Hand side of the carcass – refer to the technical manual for further instructions on this.
On average, residents living on the eastern seaboard of Australia can expect delivery of their flat pack kitchen within 7-10 working days with Adelaide (+48 hrs) and Perth (+72hrs) having a little more time in transit.
* Please note: some custom products and colours may attract additional lead times. You will see this clearly displayed on your quote if applicable.
Due to the online ordering and custom-made nature of the products which are purchased, we are unable to offer any returns or refunds and therefore we ask you to choose very carefully before ordering.
“You press the button on our machine…”
We are very happy to assist in reviewing your design prior to ordering, both for technical as well as design advice – don’t hesitate to contact us?
In order to meet our customer’s delivery expectations around Australia we have developed a highly automated manufacturing system which means that your specific order will be immediately committed to production after your payment is confirmed through our website. This means we are unable to effect a refund if you change your mind. Again we ask, please choose very carefully before ordering.
Please contact us at Sales@Semble.com.au if require any clarification in this policy.
Semble offer a 7 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty which protects the original Purchaser of Semble products (including flat pack cabinets, doors, panels, drawer fronts, and laminate benchtops purchased in the original package), from sub-standard materials and/or substandard workmanship in the Semble product range.
This Manufacturer’s Warranty only applies to the original user and requires the Semble products to be properly maintained and used for normal domestic use. The Manufacturer’s Warranty applies for the period of 7 years from delivery of the Semble products.
The Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover defects caused by any of the following:
1. Wear and tear suffered through normal use (including scratches and cuts) or damage caused by impacts or accidents.
2. Incorrect or negligent installation, construction, storage or assembly.
3. Installation contrary to instructions provided.
4. Deliberate mistreatment, negligent use or misuse.
5. Insufficient or improper care (including using incorrect or inappropriate cleaning products of methods). Care instructions are available online at Semble.
6. Failure to observe directions for care.
7. Fading, discolouration or damage caused by exposure to intensive or excessive light, moisture or heat (including excessive steam on doors, panels, drawer fronts and cabinets).
8. Alterations, modifications or use of the Semble Flat Pack Kitchens products which are beyond or in a way which is inconsistent with the supplied product instructions and which have not been authorised by Semble (Kitchen Brands Pty Ltd).
9. Any alteration of Semble products caused by repairs.
10. Any damage relating from moisture or exposure to water.
Nothing beats the real thing, so we send all our Semble master designers (that’s you!) a free Sample Kit. The kit includes examples of bench tops and colours, so you can see how your new kitchen fits.Request My Sample Kit